Amani



Name: Amani Blight

Age: 14 (s1), 15 (s2), — (s3 age is undecided)

DOB: 5/14

Height: 5’0”

Mbti: Esfp

Dorm mate: Lea

Type: Gifted (s1-3)

Title: Fairy of Dreams (s1-2)

Ability title: Sweet Aura, Illusions

Ability: 
Amani can cast a pleasant aura around herself, this ability can cause ease to the mind, often affecting memories or feelings of calmness when within a certain radius. Her secondary ability often takes form in cute illusions. With time Amani can use this ability in unique ways, such as using it for storytelling, or helping boost morale.

Mentor: Miss Snow



________________________________________________________






 



Introduction--

Amani is an energetic, bubbly teenager who can be slightly forgetful at times. She's not very good at math or history, and because of this she gets tutored by Aiya, who helps her to focus on topics she will often miss. She is Koray's younger cousin, and is very close to her dorm mate and best friend Lea, who both enjoy lots of the same activities and topics. Some may call Amani childish, but she doesn't mind, and doesn't see anything wrong with it. Amani, being a "Gifted" Fairy, is mentored by Miss Snow, who teaches her how to control her ability, the tricky part is that they will often need someone asleep in order to see Amani's ability in action. Lorelei will normally be there to help with Amani's training, she often will volunteer to be the "sleeping test subject" and was even the one who requested they bring in Kallen, despite Ability training being private classes. It was agreed upon to let Kallen help, even though he is titaless, because he has the ability to make fairies fall asleep, so it would provide a more effective training session for Amani. (However Kallen will often rub this privilege in others faces)








______________________________________________________



Quotes--
(About other characters)


About Koray: "Koray's the best cousin ever! She's so nice, always listens when I'm talking, and doesn't mind when I say the wrong thing! She's great. Not to mention we're- like- opposites! She's the Nightmare Fairy, I'm the Dream Fairy- have I mentioned how nice she is?"

About Kai: "Kai's like, the prettiest fairy I've ever met! She's also so calm and acts so peaceful! Definitely someone who could easily win a fashion contest or something like that! I asked her once how she gets her hair so smooth, and she said it's just always been like that- I wonder, if I could control water, if my hair would be that smooth"

About Lea: "She's the best dorm mate ever! Someone I'm proud to call my best friend! We get along so well, and it's so fun to play with her! As well as she can control gravity! How cool is that!? She's never bored, and when I'm bored she always knows how to keep me occupied!"

About Nikki: "She's that girl who's always distracted during class, right? Man, and I thought I got too distracted! I've also heard she can make fire!- wait, isn't there someone else who can do that?"

About Paige: "Apparently she can make you sick, some fairies have weird abilities! Like, I've also met this girl with a camera who could make light depending on her hand position- oh! And there's also this guy I saw who's eyes were glowing blue, but I couldn't figure out what he was doing. Huh? Oh, Sorry, did I get off topic?"

About Cinnamon: "She's great! Oh and if you haven't tried her desserts yet- oh boy, your mind will explode when you taste one of her pastries! Her frozen desserts are amazing too! The cafeteria just wouldn't be right without her"

About Violet: "I've never seen a toddler in the academy before, is she a special case or something? Wait, she's not a toddler? The fairy of Ageing? She's fourteen? Wait... Whhaat~?"

About Primrose: "Primrose? Yeah I've met her before, she gave me a jar full of pretty pink roses, some light purple, some light orange, and some light yellow flowers that I don't know the names of, it also had some little sticks that had little stars and a crescent moon on them! It was so pretty! And it made me feel all warm and cuddly inside! But... *sigh* lets just say the gravity was against it that night."

About Bonnie: "Y'now, we're kind of matchies! I'm the Dream Fairy, and she's the fairy of Childhood Memories! Plus, have you SEEN her uniform!? I mean, bunny ears!? How cute is that! She even showed me her stuffed animal collection- I could- like, swim in it!"


______________________________________________

Gallery—

(currently blank)








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts