Nova








___________________________________



(Updated)

Mentor: ???


Notes--

Nova's health has fully recovered, I am glad to see her back to normal, and that Koray has gained full control over her ability, but I expect to hear nothing about my work on this from the students, you hear? It's patronizing. -Naomi



_____________________________________


 


Introduction--

Nova has always been seen as tired and lazy, however that's just what students see. Nova is really a nice, caring girl who likes to have a fun time. She is quiet by nature, but if she's at full energy, and is with someone she knows well, you can really get her talking. Nova is best friends with Ivy, and even though she doesn't get along very well with some of them, she knows Ivy's friend group quite well. A few weeks after Nova was brought to Harmony Academy, she began having troubles sleeping from constant nightmares, she didn't know where they were coming from, and never would have guessed it was from her dorm mate Koray. After weeks of having nightmares, Nova's sleep loss quickly escalated to sleep deprivation, and the nightmares made her constantly on edge. Her reputation was dented as well, rather then seeing her the way she was, fairies who would see her falling asleep in class and having hard times with tests began to spread gossip of Nova being "lazy" or "not trying." Nova was always too tired to deal with it, but this enraged Ivy, and of course Ivy chose to take that rage out on Koray, the source of the problems. Naomi, the school nurse, also noticed the problems immediately, and sent multiple complaints to the principal's office, because everything was only getting worse each night.


Quotes--

(About other characters)


About Ivy: "Ivy's my best friend, she can be cold sometimes- *yawn~* alright, most of the time. But she really doesn't mean any harm! She just, has a different perspective on things."


About Asher: "He's nice, he's pretty smart, I mean- *yawn*- it's not his fault he's overly accident prone. I don't believe he was always like that, but after his Ability Gain he began to have impossible things happen to him. Like falling into a hole that some how managed to appear next to his bed- oh, or when his dorm mate's experiment exploded in Asher's face right as he walked over. But yeah, he's fine.


About Koray: "I don't know her as well as I'd like to, and I don't blame her for my current condition, its just... It makes things a bit more difficult you know? I'm titalless and don't have much more of a reason to be here except for my education, and- *yawn~* I can't focus on my education when I'm so... so... Zzzz~ Huh! Sorry, *yaawwn~* did I doze off?"


About Kat: "*Yawn!* oh, you mean that older student who's always giving bad advice- on purpose, I might add- to some of the younger Gifted students, I believe she's a Hopeless fairy who has a nack for persuasion. She looks at Ivy in a weird way sometimes, and whispers stuff in her ear... I should keep an eye on her."


About Joyce: "Joyce and Ivy bicker a lot, it even makes me mad listening to them, and Joyce always has this sort of aura of impending doom. Not literally, though, more like her anger rubs off on you, and can make you incredibly hostile, *yawn-* at least, that's what Ivy says."


About Lumi: "*Snoorre!-* huh! What are we talking about!? Oh, yeah I know Lumi, we share math and science class, plus I've run into her a couple times in the hall. *yawn~* She definitely leaves a chill when you walk by her, and is freezing when you bump into her! She's also pretty chill personality wise- pun unintended. I heard she does yoga."


About Trixie: "Trixie is friends with Ivy, so I know her pretty well myself, she's definitely odd- I don't mean to offend! But, she's also kind of pleasant to be around, and even though she's a Gifted fairy, she seems to understand where Ivy's coming from. That's something I can't exactly relate to, I love Ivy, but she can go to extreme lengths to get her point in."


About Sky: "Sky... *yawn* she caused a thunder storm a couple times, I heard that this one time our science teacher had to evacuate the class because she accidentally set fire to her papers with electricity from her finger. Ivy got very curious about her, there's even some rumors that her marks on her arms and below her right eye light up depending on the storm she makes, but she always says 'I will neither confirm nor deny that statement' and leaves it at that. I mean, that can't be as bad as having a orb that shows your emotions follow you around."


About Cole: "He's always following Ivy around, and not in the way you might think. He follows her around trying to startle her, or do something mischievous, and always seems to be around for the perfect time to interfere with a jokey comment, it drives her nuts. I don't understand his reasoning behind it, I believe he enjoys her reactions, maybe? *yawn* Anyway, when I asked him about it he just laughed and said 'she likes my company, she's just too stubborn to admit it! Heh heh!'... I was honestly surprised to hear him say that after having a small milk carton to the face."




Comments

  1. Btw, if your confused, the notes section shows reports made by the teachers and staff sent to the principal's office, obviously not all of the teachers reports on the students are shown there, only the important ones 0u^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also don't worry! As shown in Naomi's note and Koray's updated file, Nova gets better ^u^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts