*Notice*


~NOTICE~



Hello, I’m terrible at starting these things so I’ll just get right to the point. This blog isn’t going to have any posts, well, it may have a little bit, maybe art and the occasional info post, but just don’t expect to see anything any time soon. This story is very dear to me, but it’s unfortunately very much in the works, it has been for four years now and will continue on for many more. I’m not discontinuing it, far from it, I just simply have nothing to post here. If I’m going to post anything, maybe one day I’ll shove a bunch of characters on here in a simple format when I’m bored. Just don’t expect anything. There’s also the fact that I purposely keep possible spoilers or plot points/twists to a minimum, as anyone who I show this story to I would like to experience it themselves once it’s finished and ready to be transferred into a *story formate (*comic or whatever I end up doing with it). With all this said, I would love to have character posts here, there’s just so.. many.. characters.. like I’m just too preoccupied with other projects (or sitting around doing nothing, yup, totally being productive) to be able to post all the characters here. But who knows, maybe I’ll put together a simple format and shove as many in as I can in one sitting. Anyways, I’m just blabbering at this point, you probably get the picture. Nothing is being taken down, however I will say the main info page may be a tiny bit outdated, I’m not entirely sure. Either way, that was all.
Bye bye! <3



Also, here’s a playlist of songs that makes me think of H.A. :)
Enjoy!









Comments

Popular Posts